Elgato Wave Mic ArmRegular price 34.000 KD Save -34.000 KD
Elgato Wave Mic Arm
ELEVATE YOUR MICROPHONE
A studio-grade boom arm for your premium microphone. Built to stand tall, look the part, and overcome a wall of obstacles.
360-degree arm rotation for maximum flexibility. A ball head for precise microphone positioning. And a padded clamp that fits popular desk designs. Just add your mic and get talking.
THE PERFECT BALANCE
A custom counterweight lets you lock down the center of gravity. So you can rest assured that your microphone wonâ€™t go anywhere â€” even when making adjustments.
BALL HEAD : Set mic position with precision
COUNTERWEIGHT : For mics weighing 250 - 750 g / 0.55 - 1.65 lbs
HORIZONTAL REACH : 780 mm / 30.7 in
CABLE CHANNELS : Conceal and access with ease
360-DEGREE ROTATION : Maximum maneuverability
DETACHABLE RISER : 15 cm / 5.9 in additional height
PADDED CLAMP : Expandable up to 60 mm / 2.4 in
BRING YOUR MIC
Compatible with 1/4, 3/8 and 5/8-inch mic mounts, Wave Mic Arm works right out the box with microphones weighing between 250 g / 0.55 lbs and 1,000 g / 2.2 lbs.
WELCOME TO WAVE
Elgato Wave is the gold standard for content creators. From Wave microphones and accessories to Wave Link digital mixing software with custom Stream Deck integration, the Wave ecosystem is engineered from the desk up for streamers, podcasters, and all computer-based professionals who require premium audio solutions.
- HORIZONTAL REACH : 780 mm / 30.7 in
- VERTICAL REACH : 750 mm / 29.5 in (without riser)
- RISER EXTENSION : 150 mm / 5.9 in
- LOWER ARM LENGTH : 400 mm / 15.7 in
- UPPER ARM LENGTH : 400 mm / 15.7 in
- DESK CLAMP : expandable up to 60 mm / 2.4 in
- COUNTERWEIGHT : 260 g / 0.57 lbs
- MIC WEIGHT RANGE : 250 - 1,000 g / 0.55 - 2.2 lbs (with accessories)
- IN THE BOX : Wave Mic Arm, Riser extension, Counterweight, 1/4" to 3/8" and 1/4" to 5/8" Adaptors, Allen Wrench